5 Senses Monday 192

SEEING
The lovely presentsmy big sister has brought from Mexico. Lovely!!!
Los estupendos regalos que ha traído mi hermana mayor de México... ¡me super encantan!

TASTING
Fabada asturiana
Chocolate croissants

SMELLING
Wood burning in the chimney... such a winter smell. One I could die for.
Madera quemándose en la chimenea... un olor tan invernal, tan fantástico. Podría morirme oliéndolo.

TOUCHING/FEELING
Absolutely scared watching The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.  must admit, some parts of the movie are quite creepy! even if you consider I've already read the books, meaning I know what's supposed to happen.
Bastante asustada viendo "En Llamas" la segunda parte de Los Juegos del Hambre.... alguna que otra parte daba susto de verdad, y eso que se supone que yo, que me he leido los libros, sé lo que va a pasar...

LISTENING
I love this song, it's perfect for an afternoon watching the fire go on and on in the chimney. If only I could have one... 
Me encanta esta canción, es perfecta para tardes enteras sentada viendo el fuego crepitar en la chimenea... si tuviera una.

 

You only know what I want you to
I know everything you don't want me to
Oh your mouth is poison, your mouth is wine
Oh you think your dreams are the same as mine
Oh I don't love you but I always will

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

Recomendaciones de Agnes: malas Mujeres de Maria Hesse