5 Senses Monday 180

SEEING
Last week I went to see “Now you see me” I have to admit, being a magic fan and all, I was intrigued by the movie… even though I liked it and I found it entertaining, I must admit I was a little disappointed on the magic part… and yes, I would have avoided the “love” story altogether.
La semana pasada fui a ver “Now you see me” porque, siendo como soy fan de la magia, me intrigaba el argumento. La encontré entretenida y en general me gustó, aunque he de reconocer que me decepcionó algo la parte de la magia y que yo me hubiera cargado la historia de amor así, como quien no quiere la cosa.

SMELLING
On my way back to the cinema, I passed the park in which we usually walk Indi, to find the pines smelling profusely because of the humidity. It was kind of relaxing and cool.
I love the smell of gasoline when filling up my car’s tank
De camino a casa tras el cine pasé bordeando el parque donde solemos pasear a Indi… para mi sorpresa, no sé si por la humedad o qué, los pinos estaban soltando un fuerte aroma y era muy relajante y estupendo.
Me encanta el olor de la gasolina cuando lleno el depósito

TASTING
My own tuna tartar.
Greek yogurt + red fruits as dinner
Mi propio atún tartar hecho con estas manitas.
Yogur griego con frutos rojos de cenar

TOUCHING/FEELING
A little depressed now my vacations are over.
Un poco depre porque hayan acabado las vacaciones

LISTENING
I won't talk about the Cyrus debacle here (for lack of a better word), but since the MTV Music Awards took place hours ago, it would be very irresponsible of me if they weren't mentioned in the "listening" section of the 5 Senses. Since he was the best of the night with his boysband reunion, 15 min medle and 4 awards, I guess it's just fair to include Justin Timberlake here.
No voy a mencionar la debacle Cyrus... pero como los MTV Music Awards fueron hace unas horas, y él ha sido el máximo ganador (por sus galardones, reunir a su ex-banda y marcarse una actuación de 15 min), pues parece justo dedicarle un pequeño espacio a Justin Timberlake (que además es uno de nuestros hombres con estilo) aquí.


Tracklist: 
Take back the Night 
Sexyback 
Like I Love You 
My Love 
Cry Me A River 
Señorita 
Rock Your Body Gone
Girlfriend
Bye, Bye Bye (w/ N'Sync)
Suit &Tie
Mirrors

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

#ChezAgnesWritings: Sorpresas de Primavera