Today I'm wearing.... Chesire Cat

I've been carrying a Chesire Cat smile for the whole day...


First because I felt good on my outfit (*details later), a mix of preppy-meets-chesire in hot pink and black that gave me lots of confidence and good humour.


Then, there was the aleatory mix on my Itouch... which gave me an unexpected boost of energy when mixed with the sun, not only shining, but feeling actually HOT. Some of those include: Telephone (Lady Gaga feat. Beyoncé), Crystalized (The xx), Always the sun(FM NEw popular music)...


The there was the communication of my bonus ($$) and my wage increase ($$)... apparently, by B+ rating was sooo totally worth it. Any ideas about what to use my bonus for??


I made the first payment for my MBA, which guarantees my definite way in. AWESOME.


And had a wonderful meal outside on a terrace with some colleagues... the first of the season!!!


Some days are just way to GOOD to be true.

Black Tshirt: Calzedonia
Striped cardigan and flower headband: Sonia Rykiel for H&M
Black skirt: Marbella's flea market
Nails: Double decker red

[photos_private]

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

Recomendaciones de Agnes: malas Mujeres de Maria Hesse