5 senses Monday VIII

Seeing

Myself on the several videos during the convention on Thursday. I felt pretty good… until I saw myself doing that super posh hair movement that got everybody mocking me (without malice, that is)


Touching/Feeling

THE letter… of my MBA. The letter of admission… I wanted to shout, to sing… I’m still so happy I could explode.

Absolutely lightheaded because of so much laughing during the convention… I had so much fun! I don’t know if it was because of the news of my admission (which had given me a little light at the end of the tunnel to hope with), or what… but I can feel myself being happy, again.

Happy, and sad, and touched all at the same time due to Luis Galindo’s presentation at the Convention. So good…


Hearing

All those people at the international meeting speaking French. And me understanding!!! Miracle!! I thought my French was way forgotten…

JR’s voice at the other end of the telephone on Sunday night. For the whole hour we were talking, I nearly forgot he was in London and I was in Madrid. It completely lifted my spirits… he’s such a sweetie. And a good friend, even when we don’t get to speak much, you can always count on him.


Tasting

A wonderful piece of red meat and foie during the convention… so wonderfully cooked, it felt like butter against the knife.

A horrible set of canapés during the First Annual Insiders enconunter... more terrible still if you consider how much they charged us for the meal.


Smelling

The chard* from my Mums meal. There's a reason I dislike it... iuj!

*chard = acelga

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves