5 senses Monday

Hello and happy Monday (if that’s even possible)

To encourage myself to start every Monday with a new post, I’ve decided to start a new, I hope it to be, tradition, inspired by an art blog I came by the other day and from where I’ve been taking pictures to use as my screensaver.

This new tradition is called “5 senses Monday” and basically, I will write it weekly as way to sit down and reflect on what the past days have been like for me. Feel free to make the same on the comments.
So, here we go:

Hearing:
The noise of powder snow underneath your skiis. That lovely fru fru noise that goes down with you along the ski slope. God, I have really missed it!

Tasting:
My mum's recepie of kidneys with onion and rice... yummy

Smelling:
Fresh brewed coffee first thing in the morning

Seeing:
The packages of my latest internet shopping, arrived from different parts of the word: the headband, the T-shirt (yatt), the books from Amazon… they really lifted my spirits after a couple of horrible days at work.

Touching:
The feeling of my dog, Indi, when we’re both cold after eating, and he lays on my lap in order to warm up. It’s a very cozy feeling.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves