Imagine MY frustration...

OMG… today, I feel like running. Or shouting, or dancing, or jumping or singing at the top of my lungs. Anything, anything but studying and staying in the nutshell that my room has become. But I can’t. Dad was going to invite us to have some cake and chocolate, and it sounded appalling. It really did. But then again, honestly, I really shouldn’t.


Imagine my frustration...

OK. I’ve spent 20 minutes trying to convince my boss that we really should change the template they sent him for a presentation he’s going to be doing sometime in the near future (I really don’t care when). Seriously, turquoise? Come on!!!! Couldn’t the guys have though about something less… less… less tacky? As you can see in the image, it’s quite awful… (can’t seem to focus on the contents with all those things floating around, can you) both by bosses though so, but they still think we shouldn’t change it, at least he thinks it. Of course, that’s because he doesn’t have to actually work WITH it… it’s really numbing my senses; maybe I’ll be blind by the time I finish with it. And he wanted to use colour on the writing… yellow, no less!!!! Hello?? Hello?? Power points should me simple, yet attractive, not some sort of colourful party….

Anyways… Whatever. Can't question it. Just gotta buckle down and imagine I kick some “one man shows” ass. Pull out all the stops.

Imagine MY frustration…


Ok, besides this, that has only occupied the last 20 minutes of my work time… TOTALLY CRAZY day at the office today was. I think the time I’ve been for the longest sitting at my desk today has been 20 minutes. Seriously… what’s all this about? Sometimes I can’t even move from my chair, and then there are days like today, when I don’t even get the chance to sit. I’ve packed books for their shipping, gone to buy bubble paper, to pick some free newspapers for the packaging, then to the post office (where I stayed for, what? 1 and ½ hours?) and then to the bank, cause by boss hadn’t given me enough money to pay the shipping –don’t worry, she paid me back as soon as I told her-, and then to the post office again, … all of these in different trips. Although, I must admit that I prefer these chores to the always beyond boring Morocco study (which I’m sure will end up reigning one of the rings of Hell). So, I think I shouldn’t be complaining…


More thingis… House (gotta make my weekly review).
Vale, las cosas se están poniendo más que feas para mi chico (supongo que meterle un termómetro rectal a un jefe de policía no es una gran idea después de todo, por muy pissing off que éste sea), y por lo que he leído, se pondrán peor. Gracias a los guionistas por el atisbo de abdomen de nuestro maestro del sarcasmo *satisfied grin* y por esa excelente intervención de Cameron: “Me la tiro yo, y me pone muchísimo”. Chica, estás aprendiendo, y aprisa. Cuando las palabras salieron de su boca, y ante la atónita mirada del trío calaveras (a saber: Greg, Wombat y 4man), creía que me caía del sofá de la risa. Nice move girl *winks*.

Ok, I’ll think I’ll go back to my study then…

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Historias policiacas para los que buscan emociones fuertes

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera