WHAT?!!!

Cinco...
Y no os tolero que hagáis la rima. Éste, es un blog serio...


Ok, ok, ok…

Will the LAW TEACHER SEARCH be successful? Nobody could tell for certain…

OMG… I had some terrible news yesterday… during my weekly dose of sarcasm (that is, watching House for those who still don’t know I’m fan maniac), I learned that next Tuesday will be tha last chapter of the season, and of the year!!!!

No House until the 9th of January…


What the hell are you thinking Cuatro guys?!!! For some weeks that I can watch House not worrying about how my eye-bags will look like the next day at work, you go and cut the programme…

COME ON!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Star Wars Day: May the 4th be with you

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Chez Agnes Illustrations: Say Spah