Today I'm wearing... He's all mine, bitch!!!

Got back from a very long and dreadful day of work today, then brief stay at a B-day party, to find an awesome treat @home...

MY VERY OWN CHUCK BASS T-SHIRT!!!

I can't help but show my excitement, since I had been looking dor the brand for ages, with no luck. It wasn't until one of my new follow ups on Twitter (I'm getting really addicted), Jose Airam, received his and posted it, that I got to know it and buy it (of course).



Don't you just love it???



T-shirt: Yatt
Headband: Tommy
Sequined jacket: Zara
Sunglasses: Rayban
¡¡Feliz Santo para mí!!
.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

#ChezAgnesWritings: Sorpresas de Primavera