Today I'm wearing... Skull stravaganza

Bought this awesome skull pendant yesterday at Gijón while by best friend and her mum were in a shopping spree in the store some meters away. On our way there, I had just spotted this cute little shop, very brit and hip (King's Road its called, SO appropiate) and I just couldn't help myself. I waved goodbye for a whyle to my friend, and came in. It suddenly paid off, don't you think?



I don't know if you can really appreciate it, but it has 2 sets of colour. It really made a blast today at work, everybody kept telling me how original it was... I couldn't agree more.




So you see... since I wanted the pendant to be the star of the outfit, I chose simple clothes to go with, black skirt and white t-shirt... and that's that. I started the day with some Stuart Weizman silver shoes, but those went off the minute I got my hands in a wonderful pair of espadrilles that were so confy, I had to inmediatly wear them. And so I did...

T-shirt: Zara (some time over the rainbow)
Skirt: Top Shop summer 2010
Espadrilles: Zontary
Pendant: King's Road (Gijón)

[photos_private]

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves