5 Senses Monday 173


SEEING
An artisan braiding a handbag with napa, another one making tassels... it was very impressive, beautiful and an awesome opportunity to learn how Loewe's handbags are made in their factory as part of the Journées Particuliers of the LVMH Group. Even when I'll be posting my learnings of the day soon, I'd like to share last year's post on how an Amazona is made, for your reference.

A una artesana trenzando un bolso de napa, a otra haciendo borlas... qué privilegio y placer el haber podido ver el taller de Loewe por dentro como parte de las Jornadas Partculares del grupo LVMH. Aunque espero poderos escribir un post pronto sobre mis aprendizajes, os invito a que os paséis por este post que escribí el año pasado con motivo del mismo evento sobre cómo se hace un Amazona.

TASTING
Lovely fruit juices ans smothies on the latest Special K product presentation... it was a very nice way to freshen the afternoon and to have a bite of a different and quite delicious snack. You can go check yesterday's instagram post for more pictures of the event.
Unos zumos de frutas naturales fantásticos y fresquitos en la presentación de los nuevos Biscuits de Special K. Si os pasáis por el post de ayer podréis ver las imágenes... ¡se os pondran los dientes largos!

TOUCHING/FEELING

The winter to summer change of shoes always results in a huge mess for my delicate feet... no matter how careful I am, it always results in a week of painful blisters...
La primera puesta de sandalias sin calcetines es siempre un reto, así que os podéis imaginar cómo he tenido de delicados los pies este fin de semana por el cambio.

SMELLING

Leather in Loewe's factory... that smell always reminds me of craftmanship... of the place in Toldeo where we used to go to buy handbags and jackets, ot the Castellano's store where I had my latest boots made.
El cuero y la piel en el taller de Loewe... es un olor que siempre me recuerda a artesanía: el de las fábricas en Toledo a donde íbamos a comprar bolsos y chaquetas cuando era pequeña, o la tienda de Castellanos donde me hicieron las últimas botas...

LISTENING
I though about posting this song because it was fun and perfect to start a week with the best of attitudes, and then something happened that made my day a little better, making the song even more perfect still. Cheers to Serendipity! -> Imagine Dragons - On top of the world
Había pensado en publicar esta canción porque me parecía perfecta para empezar la semana de buen humor en estos tiempos de veranito, y luego algo ha pasado que ha hecho que mi día laboral mejorara, después de varias semanas bizarras, haciendo que fuera más oportuna aún. ¡Un hurra por las casualidades! Imagine Dragons - On top of the World


'Cause I'm on top of the world, 'ay
I'm on top of the world, 'ay
Waiting on this for a while now
Paying my dues to the dirt
I've been waiting to smile, 'ay
Been holding it in for a while, 'ay
Take it with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child
I'm on top of the world 


Puedes seguirme también a través de

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

Memorias y libros en primera persona para los que quieren vivir en los zapatos de otro