A is for Amazona

Tará, tará... Inner debate NO MORE. After a very quick discussion with myself, and after all your tweets too, I bought the handbag.

It's SO AWESOME, I plan to wear it on the coffin with me once I'm dead. Seriously. It's great... and I feel so happy because I bought it. I can't believe I have my very own Amazona... and in the anniversary year no less. Cheers for me.


Because A is for Awesome, Admiration,
A is for more than desired and deserved Adquisition.
A is for Addiction, Amor, and Action.
A is for Agnes.
A is for Amazona.


[photos_private]

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

Memorias y libros en primera persona para los que quieren vivir en los zapatos de otro