INNER DEBATE

Been wondering, ever since I bought my wonderful champagned - coloured dress, whether to wear it or not to Thursday’s K’s party…

It’s a wee bit to dressy, but I love it. And it’s new too… (and you know how hard it is to me to not use something I just bought immediately). It’s got tiny glass beds all over it, and a few chrystals too… sleeveless, and short, with some good discreet pumps, or even flats, it looks awesome.

The other option, I love too. It’s the dress I wore to my friend’s wedding, a wonderful blue Cacharel number inspired in Paris. As I said, blue and strapless, plaited on the skirt, it really looks on me.



So you see… I don’t know what to do.


Drawing copyright Myself

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

#ChezAgnesWritings: Sorpresas de Primavera