My stocking...

As you have seen, I've hunged my stocking on my blog for you all, my nice friends and readers, to fill with wonderful presents, not necesarily material.

So go on, don't be shy and fill it. I will appreciate it.
FILL IT, DAMN IT!!
See a suggestion, beeing tuesday, House MD night today...



I need to congratulate Sad Eyes, not because she has achieved to contact my law teacher (still lost in combact), but because she has her new car already. Careful pedestrians...

As I told you, my Law teacher is nowhere to be seen. But don’t worry, I won’t allow him to hide for too long. I have organized a complete party of friends and people I know to find him and tell him what’s going on. On the meantime, I will hope for him to read his email.
Although I’m certain he will not.

Half of my Distribution class gone and I’m beyond angry…. Teacher’s been trying to ignore me, only he can’t. I’m sorry… I know my lines and I won’t allow him to completly ignore my doubts or contributions… cause I have both.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

Memorias y libros en primera persona para los que quieren vivir en los zapatos de otro