5 Senses Monday 185

SEEING
Grey turn pink, turn orange, turn yellow on my latest wool, and seeing the crazy patterns that it makes when knitted.
Ver la lana cambiar de rosa intenso a naranja, y luego a amarillo y gris, y los locos dibujos que forma al tejerse.


SMELLING
Burnt rubber from the crazy races taking place in the Mini Races organized at Chamartin, in the metro station. What a driving exhibition!
A la goma quemada de los coches participando en las Mini Races que tuvieron lugar en la estación de Chamartín del metro. ¡Menudo espectáculo de conducción!

TOUCHING/FEELING
I'm so tired of being ill, the coughing has to end. NOW.
Estoy tan harta de seguir enferma. La tos tiene que abandonar mi vida ¡a la de ya!

TASTING
My cough syrup is so dense, and pink, and sweet, that it tastes sour.
El jarabe que tomo para la tos es tan denso, tan rosa y tan dulce que amarga.

LISTENING
One of the last songs that came to be part of my playlists these days. I like its energy, its drive...
Una de mis últimas incorporaciones a mis listas musicales. Me gusta su energía, su empuje.

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard,
Said, no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves