5 Senses Monday 182

Sé que con retraso, pero aquí están los 5 Senses... hay que vivir la actualidad sin perder las tradiciones ¿verdad?

SEEING

I was able to assist to a runway show last saturday, and as always, it was amazing. I can't start to explain how wonderful Ángel Schlesser's collection was, so I'll rather let you see it my yourselves tomorrow in my latest post. Stay tunned to see some amazing pictures!
El sábado, como sabéis, pude asistir al desfile de Ángel Schlesser en directo, que me cautivó por sus elegantes salidas e impecables formas. Como una imagen vale más que mil palabras, casi prefiero dejaros con la intriga hasta mañana, cuando publiqué las preciosas fotos que pude hacer sobre el desfile. ¿Estad atentos mañana al mediodía!

SMELLING

Wet pine needles after the rain.
Agujas de pino mojadas despuésde la lluvia.

TASTING

Mum's vichyssoise, so delicious after a whole summer without it's taste!
A biofrutas cocktail at MBFWMadrid's kissing room after the show.

La vichyssoise de mamá, que nos supo a gloria después de todo un verano sin probarla.
Un cocktail de biofrutas en el Kissing Room de la MBFWMadrid

TOUCHING/FEELING

Very proud and happy upon my niece's reaction to her visit to de MBFWeek. It is such a plaisure to invite someone who had so much fun...
Muy orgullosa y contenta de que mi sobrina disfutara tanto el sábado en el Cibelespacio, ¡y eso que no pude llevarla de desfiles! es estupendo poder compartir tu pasión con la gente que quieres.

LISTENING

I found this song by chance (and still think it's part of a commercial), and kind of love it for it's message and video. It's called Wake me up and has kind of a nice vibe to it.
Encontré esta canción por caualidad e inmediatamente me gustó, no sólo por la música en sí, sino por el vídeo. Tiene un rollo muy chulo y quería compartirla con vosotros.



 Feeling my way through the darkness // Guided by a beating heart // I can't tell where the journey will end //  But I know where it starts // They tell me I'm too young to understand // They say I'm caught up in a dream // Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes // Well that's fine by me // So wake me up when it's all over // When I'm wiser and I'm older // All this time I was finding myself // And I didn't know I was lost 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

#ChezAgnesWritings: Sorpresas de Primavera