5 Senses Monday 149

SEEING
My hands being manicured... it's something I can't get bored about, it's always so entertaining and relaxing to watch.

Me encanta ver cómo me hacen la manicura. Para mí es como hipnótico y algo con lo que no puedo aburrirme.

TASTING
I've been doing aerosols for my throat illness, pain and coughs, and even though the result was miraculous, they taste like hell.

He estado haciendo aerosoles para mejorar de mi afonía, dolor de garganta y tos de la semana pasada y, aunque el resultado ha sido milagroso, lo cierto es que saben fatal.

SMELLING
Toasted chesnuts are not a thing you're going to find anytime soon in the "tasting" section of these posts (because I hate them), but are one of my favourite smells in the world. The remind me of winter, and you know how much I love that.

Las castañas asadas no son un concepto que vayáis a encontrar en la sección del gusto de estos post, porque su sabor no me gusta, pero su olor es uno de mis favoritos del mundo, porque me recuerdan al invierno... y eso me encanta.

TOUCHING/FEELING
Relaxed and happy... guess what? I think I needed a Christmas vacation after all.
Relajada y feliz... creo que necesitaba unas vacaciones de invierno después de todo.

I've also taken a paraffin treatment for my hands as part of my manicure, and it was awesome. I should get one more often because it left my hands feeling wonderful.
También necesito añadir a este apartado el tratamiento de parafina que me hice en las manos, que fue estupendo y me las dejó divinas.

LISTENING
Given that a wonderful friend of mine has requested me a CD with new songs to take back home to Germany, including this one, I thought it was a good idea to post it here. It's P!nk's new song Try, and it's also a wonderful song about taking risks, which is the perfect theme for today since tomorrow I start in my new job, and it's kind of a risk in it's own way. Wish me luck!

Dado que una de mis mejores amigas ha venido a España y ha solicitado un CD de música para llevarse de vuelta a Alemania con esta canción incluida, he pensado que sería una buena idea publicarla en el post de hoy. Se trata de la nueva canción de P!nk, Try, una fantástica canción sobre arriesgarse, que también es una temática perfecta teniendo en cuenta que mañana empiezo en un nuevo trabajo. ¡Desearme suerte!

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734