5 Senses Monday 87


SEEING
These lovely Chinese ladies dancing at the Retiro... they looked so delicate and happy! and they dedicated us lots of smiles in order to appear pretty in the picures... if only they knew it was their espontaniety and freedom we were capturing!

[Foto_Inés Cruz]
Estas adorables chinas bailando en el Retiro... parecían tan delicadas y tan felices. Y por si fuera poco tuvieron a bien dedicarnos multitud de sonrisas y guiños al ver que las fotografiábamos... precisamente era esa espontaneidad la que buscaba.

SMELLING

Chocolate on the underground wagon. It's amazing how something as a vulgar chocolate sandwitch could awake your senses in such a way. But it sure happened to me. I was drifting to a much needed sleep when my nose got the scent... and I couldn't go back to sleep.

Chocolate en el vagón del metro. Es increíble coómo en algunas ocasiones algo tan vulgar como un mini bocadillo de chocolate puede despertar nuestros sentidos. A mí me ha pasado esta tarde... iba dormitando en el asiento, tratando de recuperar algo del sueño que se me ha escapado esta noche, cuando el aroma me ha despertado... y ya no he podido volver a conciliar el sueño.


TOUCHING/FEELING
Feeling the cold crisp wind on an autumn morning... finally? I hope so. It was the perfect day for fashion, photography and a walk, as you sure have seen in yesterday's post about Loewe.

[Foto_Inés Cruz]
Sentir un ligero viento frío en una mañana de otoño... ¿habrá llegado para quedarse por fin? esperemos que así sea. El tiempo ideal para una mañana de moda, fotografía y un largo paseo, como seguro que vistéis en el post de ayer sobre Loewe.

TASTING
Or rather, would love to taste... just for the sake of a new experience: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (Espresso, pumpkin-flavored syrup and steamed milk. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and pumpkin pie spices) I mean, how great does it sound? and apparently, everybody loves it for what I've read and seen in both blogs and tumblr... so, can we have it here in Spain, please??


O más bien, lo que me gustaría probar: El café late con especias de calabaza de Starbucks (Espresso, sirope de calabaza con leche caliente, todo ello con algo de nata montada y un topping de de especias de calabaza) Porque, suena genial ¿verdad? y aparentemente por lo que he leído y visto en blogs y tumblr, a todo el mundo le gusta, así que, ¿por qué no podemos tenerlo en España?

LISTENING

I sincerely can't recall where I got this song from, but it's one of the latest to be added to my Ipod, and I love it. Some of the lyrics are very nice...

On my last night on earth, I won't look to the sky, Just breathe in the air, And blink in the light. On my last night on earth, I'll pay a high price, To have no regrets, and be done with my life
[Chorus] L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. You've got more than money and sense my friend, You've got heart and you go in your own way .



Si os soy absolutamente sincera, ahora mismo no tengo ni la más remota idea de de dónde saqué esta canción. Sólo sé que es una de las últimas incorporaciones a mi biblioteca musical y que me encanta...

Comentarios

Martina ha dicho que…
Jejeje, aquí está!!!
Lo del otoño no lo tengo claro, yo por las tardes paso calor!
Katie ha dicho que…
how lovely! pumpkin spice lattes are probably the best part of fall :)

--instead of an elephant

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Historias policiacas para los que buscan emociones fuertes

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera