Today I’m wearing… From Russia with Love

Versión en Español un poquito más abajo


Sorry for the absence these past few days… Today I had my MBA’s accounting exam, and since the week tends to shorten more than desirably, my time was divided between studying and going to prep class, and my final essay for one of my other subjects, so blogging was a bit out of the ecuation.


The exam went reasonably well… I don’t really know if I’ll pass, though (with the Gauss system one can never be sure) but at least I managed to understand what I did on the exercise, something that had never happened to me before when accounting was involved. 


On other set of things, looks like the cold has finally arrived and is here to stay. Thanks to this matter, on Thursday I was able to use for the first time my Russian hat. I don’t know if I got to tell you about it, but the special thing about this hat is that I bought it in late august. Yes… that’s right. I know it’s crazy, considering its made of fur and all, but I fell in love with it for the first time on a September Issue at Vogue, I think, and I couldn’t stop searching for it… until I found it. The boy at the store, even though I tried to ensure him several times that he could kiss goodbye the hat, tried and tried to convince me to buy it… he even said it looked cool on me… as I said, it took me about 5 seconds to locate it on the store and a few more to extract the card to pay for it, so I don’t really think it was worth his effort (but I appreciated it, anyway).

Hat: Uterqüe (a/w 2010)
Coat: L'Altramoda (old)
Gold earrings: Aristocrazy
[Photo_Private]


I had a visit to a client on Thursday, so I had to dress up a bit for work, and that’s what finally did it for the outfit. Choosing by black coat, which has a touch of military to it, I looked like the perfect Russian. The boots added their own effect too….
What do you think?

[Photo_Private]


Siento la ausencia de estos últimos días, pero hoy tenía mi primer examen para el Máster, el de contabilidad, y teniendo en cuenta que el tiempo durante la semana tiende a desaparecer muy deprisa, el poco que libre que me queda he tenido que dividirlo entre estudiar, las clases de apoyo, y terminar el trabajo final para otra de las asignaturas, así que bloggear estaba bastante fuera de la ecuación a estas alturas.


En otro orden de cosas, parece que finalmente el frío ha decidido llegar para quedarse, lo que me ha permitido estrenar (por fin) mi gorro ruso. Lo especial del gorro (a parte de que es absolutamente divino en sí), es que lo compré a finales de agosto. Sé que parece una locura y eso, pero me enamoré de él en la edición de septiembre de Vogue, y no paré hasta encontrarlo. El pobre dependiente de la tienda intentó convencerme de que me lo llevara durante toda mi estancia en la tienda, lo que era absolutamente absurdo teniendo en cuenta no sólo mi enamoramiento (que él no conocía), pero sí el hecho de que tardara 5 segundos en localizarlo al entrar, y apenas otros pocos más para pagarlo.


El jueves me tocaba visita a cliente, así que tenía que arreglarme un poco más, y como hacía un frío infernal no pude resistirme. Elegir el abrigo negro con ese ligero aire limitar que tiene y añadirle las botas de cuero altas fueron los remates finales para que me quedara un look ruso perfecto.


Un look moderno a lo Dr. Zhivago, no os parece?

[Photo_Source]

[Photo_Source]
.

Comentarios

Martina ha dicho que…
Ines,me encanta!estas guapísima!no me extraña que lo tuyo con el gorro fuera amor a primera vista, incluso en pleno agosto :)

Martina
Miss Cross ha dicho que…
Ay gracias! la verdad es que ha causado bastante sensación... más de uno me ha pedido hasta acariciar el gorro!
Bueno, y una que tú y yo nos conocemos sin permisos!!! jajajajja
Unknown ha dicho que…
Absolutely loving your blog!
Besitos
Miss Cross ha dicho que…
Thank you! feel free to comment and visit everytime you want

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera

Los broches de Lea Stein