Earl Grey...

Yesterday I had a grey day. A cold wave was announced to take over by the afternoon, and I was feeling a bit like the colour anyway, so I came up with this:
Jumper: Mango a/w 2009
Skirt: winter 2009
Boots: Une Dimanche à Venise (Marbella)

Everybody kept asking me about my "dress", which is funny, because it's actually a jumper and a skirt put together. I bet if I had been looking for the perfect colour to match the skirt I would have never find it...



Skull Pendant: Kings Road (Gijón)


Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
Me encanta el look Inés! Y ese collar ya sabes que me encanta :)

Un beso
Martina
Miss Cross ha dicho que…
Gracias maja! a ver para cuándo te puedo yo comentar los tuyos :P

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Historias policiacas para los que buscan emociones fuertes

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera