I want it, I need it... I ♥ It

In days like this, when a perfectly cold and sunny morning looks so promising, everything can't turn dark in the blink of an eye. You receive bad news, you learn you won't be making it early home (again), the magazine you're yearning for is no longer in the stands (hence the crazy facebook status)... you know the deal. 

In days like this only one thing could make me feel better. Today that thing is a fantastic handbag from the Sophia Coppola and Louis Vuitton collaboration... it breaks my heart that it costs 2.870€ but as always, presents are welcome!

This one I just love, classic and absolutely combinable

This one I want to wear with jeans... all the time

But THIS ONE...
This one I Want, I need, I love...
Feel free to send one to me!!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Recomendaciones de Agnes: I’ll Drink to that de Betty Halbreich

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves