5 senses Monday XXX

SEEING


My cousin getting married. He looked so happy and we had so much fun!
All my family dressed for the occasion, plus a certain trio looking awesome with their new hats.




TOUCHING/FEELING


My new blackberry, or dare I say brownberry (since it'll probably send me brownies everyday considering it's for work?) Anyway, it took me aboout 5 minutes to get the chat on and working :)


TASTING


A wonderful green apple sorbet at my cousin wedding. We even managed to convince one of the waiters to bring us a second round.


At the wedding, too, the awesome dessert: cocoa and red fruits mousse plus passion fruit ice cream. Delicious.


HEARING


My nephew talk in that wonderful secret language of the 2-year-olds, throwing Spanish words here and there and assuming everybodu can follow her conversation. Yadda yadda yi.


SMELLING


My nephew. How come babies smell so damn well?





[photos_private]

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves