5 senses Monday XXVIII

SEEING
Perseids shower on San Lorenzo’s night. Beautiful… so many wishes launched to space!


TASTING
Cuttlefish Croquettes. All black and nasty looking, but delicious.






Danone’s greek yoghurt plus peach. A lovely refreshing dinner for long lazy summer nights.

SMELLING
Miguelito’s cologne… smells GOOOOOD.

HEARING
From A. who’s in Africa and his cool stories from the place. I feel a wee bit envious.

My godfather,yet again, having a argueing with my brother. Can't he let him alone?

TOUCHING/FEELING

Friday, August 13th. Does it make me a really bad person to already regret my dad and bro are back? They’ve been here for… what? 12 hours? And they’ve already got on my nerves.

SO damn hot!!!

Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
Buenos dias,

Soy Eva Calderon, responsable de la página http://www.calzado-mujer.es y estaría interesada en
realizar un intercambio de enlaces con ustedes en su página.
Email de contacto:
calzadomujer@yahoo.com

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves