What I want to wear this winter...

... what I want to own!

OMG... I came across this totally awesome outfits, looks, whatever you call them both in Trendencias and Fashionisima and just couldn't help but drool... 


This whole outfit is pretty awesome, perfect for a working girl like me. The shorts, simple and elegant in a totaly combinable colour, plus the men-look-alike shirt are just plain brilliant. And the cape? well... the cape is just AWESOME, wonderful... I want it, and I want it NOW. I'm just so in love with capes... never had the chance to buy one. My guess is that this is going to be the Autumn (finally) that I get the chance to buy one. Yipee!!



I have to say, though a wee bit aggresive for me, I love this two looks.The leather shorts are so cool... those I could definitely see myself in. And the skirt? though I love it in the model, I don't know how it'll look on me so...


I simply LOVE this camel coat. So simple!! it's perfect. I can see myself wearing it both with a LBD and jeans, it's that awesome.

Pictures are all courtesy of  TOPSHOP (plz, would you care to open more stores in Madrid? Sol just isn't enough)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera

Los broches de Lea Stein