Harry Potter. The End.

Finally.
I have to admit I've been dreading and looking forward this piece of news forever.

At last, the theatrical trailer for the movie I am dying to see. First part in any case, since the second part doesn’t premier until next year (ugh!!!!).

Harry Potter has been a big part of my life for over 10 years. It's gotten me to read for hours, to have fun for hours, getting me in contact with my inner child... I simply adore the characters and the stories (sans the end, that is... ughhh!), and to see it all end, well this is melancholy on a high level. And sadness... and a sense of definitive end that scares me a litlle, since for the last 10 years, there was always something related to look forward to. Goosebumps, tears and all that will be implied, I'm sure. 

Hopefully this will be the best movie in the series, and looking at the trailer it certainly looks like it’s going to be just that.

At least lets just hope they don't get to mess up with this movie like they did with the last one (entertaining, but not precisely up to the book)


[video courtesy of warnerbrothers]

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves