Today I'm wearing: Dotts&flowers

I don't know what has been going on, but lately, ever since we came back from Easter Week, everybody seems a bit down at work. It really makes me sad, cause you're supposed to come back full of energy and happiness... at least that is my case.

In any case... thank God today people decided to lift up their spirits. We even shared some laughs! I share the opinion that, always being a serious person when working, you don't necessarily have to be a serious and boring person. So cheers for my department!!!

To share the spirit, a wee bit of colour on an otherwise sober outfit: a pink dotted flower that matched my blouse berfectly. A kind of dandy look.

Blouse: Zara 2005
Flower: Blanco
Shorts: H&M
Indian boots: Benny Room


[photos_private]
.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera

Los broches de Lea Stein