lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

5 Senses Monday XIV

Seeing

My cousin from Zaragoza, plus his fiancée, who I didn’t know, during the dinner I organized with part of the rest of my cousins. We had so much fun, and it was so refreshing… a nice change of plans for a Friday night.

Hearing

Those very nice conferences in the Museo del Traje, about Fashion Bloggers. Quite interesting, and with some very valuable learnings

Smelling

A girl in vanilla perfum… my God, I HATE it. So very very very sweet, it really makes me nauseus

Touching/Feeling

Absolutely exhausted don Friday, after leaving my house at 7:15AM to not return until 3AM in the morning, with quite and stressing working day, and three conferences immediately after which would have been 4 if it wasn’t for the fact I had a dinner to attend (it’s not very nice if the organizer doesn’t turn up)

Tasting

Mums paella… it has been so long since she last cooked it
And a wonderful plate of Guacamole too, from the dinner she prepared for Saturday night for my causin, who came to give out his wedding invitations.

2 comentarios :

Lila dijo...

Hola Agnes! Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me encanta, asi q te sigo y te invito a qeu pases por el mio y, si te gusta, me sigas tb! Que suerte podeer ir a las jornadas del museo del traje! un beso
Lila
http://letempsducharme.blogspot.com

Agnes dijo...

Muchas gracias! me alegro de que te haya gustado, pásate por aquí cuando quieras y comenta!!!

Me he pasado por el tuyo, y te uno a mi lista, ok? espero verte por aquí

Un saludo