Busy Bee

So... It's been a hectic week, and we haven't even reached its end...

1. Saturday and Sunday ment rest&work. Yes... work. Life is tough sometimes

2. Monday was a huge team workshop meaning all day in a room... with very little actual work done.

3. Tuesday ment my first presentation in an important national client of ours, and a first too, in international meetings (I have to say I rocked). Plus another round of meetings about the coming convention on Thursday, and status with my boss.... plus a couple of video recordinds for various presentations for the convention (there's nothing you can do about it when you're a star lol) ... very little work done, again.
The clock was actually ticking 19:3o when I left the office (and since I got up at 6:30 as usual, I was REALLY in need of rest)

4. Today, more meetings, more presentation work... you know the deal, and now I have to get by bag packed. It's proving to be a hard task with so little space... so fashionable, but so little space...

So I've decided to give you a little treat (and myself too, if I must be honest). Love this boy....

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

#ChezAgnesWritings: Sorpresas de Primavera