5 senses Monday X

Hi all,


Sorry for the absence, but the truth is dealing with an internet connection here in Marbella is a wee bit difficult. Thank God the Chiringuito at the complex my house is in has some, and I get to come here from time to time to quicky check the e-mail and upload,like today, the 5 senses issue of this past week.


So, here we go. I invite you all to participate as always!


Seeing


Everything deep green and watery on our way to Marbella. I have to confess, I've never seen a green so intense in this part of the countryside. Then again, it's the first time in a long time that it has been raining for so long in a row.


The beach, again. The sand, the sea...


Smelling


Azahar in La Plaza de los Naranjos, in Marbella. Such a sweet an intense smell. So wonderful, so spring, so south, so here...


Tasting


Espetos, and pescaíto frito, and all those delicious typical thing from here that I love.


A tinto de verano in the chiringuito just below my place in Marbella, feet in the sand, Harper's on the table... paradise.


Touching/Feeling


The sund underneath my feet, cause I dare not to put my feet on that terrificly ice-cold water of the beach here.


Hearing
The phone ringing once, and again, and again... being the representative person of the whole Mediterranean area at work will bring me, I can tell just now (and it had only been comunicated for like, half an hour)lots of headaches. Lucky I'm going on vacation to the beach.


The phone NOT ringing here at Marbella. Peace... calmness...


The sea when I go to sleep. And when I wake up. And while I sunbathe... I love the noise, it relaxes me and gives me energy at the same time. The only thing I guess Madrid lacks...


[photos_private]

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Historias policiacas para los que buscan emociones fuertes

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera