5 senses Monday VII

Seeing
The sun shine in between days and days of raining on Thursday. It nearly feels unreal
Snow fall during Friday night. Amazing…


Touching/Feeling
So cold again… unbelievable in March if Global Warming makes any sense, which it doesn’t. Such cold this time of the year is not normal, but not yet unknown.

Absolutely crestfallen after finally deciding Ski was out of the question this weekend. Too many meetings, too many things to do, so little time. This weekend, I took work home…


Hearing
If I ruled the world, from Jamie Cullum’s latest album. That piano that is heard above all the other music at some points is just… AWESOME. Any other day it could make me cry.

Myself singing again at Flora’s party. Though I’m getting better, Marta still beats me up.


Tasting
A beer on Thursday’s dinner with some colleagues and feeling a wee bit tipsy. Ever since I’m on this diet, I don’t seem to be able to hold my alcohol like before. I was never a huge drinker but… anyways.


Smelling
Dense cigarette smoke in Friday’s bar of choice. I never get used to that smell… when I get home, it’s like some kind of stalking monster that you can really get rid off if it’s not with an awesome shower… so out of question at 5AM.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves