Today I'm wearing... Black Rykiel

... was a little risky.

I bought this skirt when it was still warm in Madrid, and haven't got much chance to wear it. First time was my birthday, a couple of days out... but I hadn't thought about wearing it to work, until today.


It's quite colourful, bright, and.... SHORT, so I paired it up with my new Sonia Rykiel pullover, some deep black tights and boots.


Oh! and that little cute thing down there is Indi... he's becoming quite a fashion expert himself reading Harper's, French Vogue & Glamour...



Pull: Sonia Rykiel for H&M
Skirt: Blanco (a/w 2009-2010)
Boots: Blanco: Winter 2010



What do you think?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

#ChezAgnesWritings: Sorpresas de Primavera