5 senses Monday III

Seeing
5, 6, 7, 8… NINE. What a terrible movie. I think the credits are the most interesting part of the movie (that, and Kate Hudson’s dance… and that is because I loved the theme of the song). I wonder why we didn’t ask for a refund at the end. What do you say Marta??


Feeling
Lightheaded after 3 beers in a nice get together with a couple of friends on Thursday, which ended up in an unexpected, yet wonderful weekend.


Tasting
All Bran Choco. It's the only cereal I've really been addicted to.
Starbucks Mocca, just befote a meeting about the Fashion Master I pretend to do. Is there anything better than a sunny day of coffee & fashion? I doubt it.


Smelling
Chocolate chips cookie from Starbucks
Victor & Rolf 's Eau Mega, my new second choice of perfume (first will always be L'eau d'Issey, from Issey Miyake)


Hearing
My name called out as one of the winners of the creativity contest at work for simplicity. I get two nights in a hotel for free, whenever I like, wherever I like in a wide range of selected places.


Any suitors who want to be my +1?

Comentarios

Sadaofujiwarasan ha dicho que…
Me identifico mucho con el seeing y el feeling y te envidio un poco por el premio del hearing jeje... Pasalo muy bien! Besos

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Recomendaciones de Agnes: malas Mujeres de Maria Hesse

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734