Farewell Fairytale

Once upon a time, I got absorbed by, what my closest friends called, “The Friki Club”. And I was happy to oblige, to get involved, to get enthusiastic about plans and energetic about events and presentations…

I got so involved, I ended up being directress of a committee. And of a magazine. And in charge for the Facebook page too…

Those, where the happy times.

Last week though, something happened. The wind, which had been changing for a while now, gave its final thrust… and my fairytale was over. I found myself not in the mood anymore, simply, because the ideology I once believed in was no longer there.

And so… I’ve given up. I’ve left my position and decided to retrieve.

I’m sad, but proud.
There’s only so much a girl can take (an a certain number of e-mails she can receive...)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

Memorias y libros en primera persona para los que quieren vivir en los zapatos de otro