Changes

I get back to work today after 2 days ill, and I find 3 bombs. All of them expected (I manage a lot of information), one more like a guess - if I have to be absolutely sincere-, but nevertheless, surprising.
I feel like I can't leave for more than a day that everything explodes.

Changes are difficult. Changes are scary.
Most of the times, we'd like to avoid them like the pest, but sometimes... sometimes they're just what we're dreaming of, since they look like the perfect opportunity to looking forward to a brighter future, one that has been a bit elusive lately.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

Memorias y libros en primera persona para los que quieren vivir en los zapatos de otro