X-mas wishlist

Ah… X-mas is finally approaching, and I can’t help but wait for it in anticipation, for this year there’s much to celebrate…

In the meantime, I don’t want to let the opportunity pass to express my lovely readers what I wish I had for X-mas presents this year (somethings are kind of more easy to get that others...):

An Iphone or, if impossible, a LG New Chocolate, or a Samsung Corby Pro

A slim GHD hair iron, for my fringe!

Loewe's Ame handbag or, if impossible, a HERITAGE SATCHEL. Love both!

Second season DVDs of Gossip Girl. Even US europeans now what Chuck Bass means...

This punky Loubutins

A featherly hat, from Bimba y Lola. Very classy.

Awesome gold&black D&G brocade dress.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera

Los broches de Lea Stein