Happy Birthday Indi

Indi is my french bulldog... a Christmas present last year for my brother, he has ever since conquered our hearts... Even at the risk of sounding cheesy.

Ok... since it's better an image than a million words, I'll leave you here some pictures to celebrate his 1st birthday!

This was the picture that got us to buy him...

He was so small, he used to fit in my hands.

His favourite siesta place: on my legs... (keeps being like that nowadays)

He's got the cuttest face...

And even my grandma, who doesn't like dogs, fell in love with him and knitted him a jumper


Here he is with Coffee, his best friend

Looking dandy on his Aberdoggie & Fitch Sweatshirt and his raining coat


Having fun in Marbella...


And sunbathing too...

But THIS, has to be my favourite picture:


Isn't he cute?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves