Mayhem

Thursday afternoon. 15:30 hrs


My project has gone mayhem.
My wonderful, I’ve-been-2-years-planning project.


Great, isn’t it?
Exactly.


Even my ex-boss knows, cause boys around here told him about my stressful state of Thursday.


Worst thing is, mayhem can’t be fixed for myself, which means, I depend on others planning, fixing, and efficiency, which I don’t doubt about, but stress me out equally.


It means I haven’t been sleeping well for the last 4 days…


And it means that I probably won’t until it’s done, hopefully sometime between yesterday and Friday.


It’s going to be a long week. Indeed.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves