Midnight Blue...

Hey there sailor! Looks like navy isn't on reserve for nautical use alone any longer. If you’re not afraid of making a statement, here’s your clue: navy nail polishes are this season's next big "it" nail. Apparently, it’s the high fashion go-to colour for nails, or so says Chanel.

As it already happened with black (which is no longer a goth-meaning sign, but an ultra chic synonym, a trend I decided to embrace from the very beginning, and that hasn’t left me ever since November), this trend looks like it’ll be here for a bit, so why not hop on it and try out a blue polish? I’m already wearing my cheap Maybelline version as I type this (bought only yesterday) and I have to say… it’s definitely cool. A totally lust-worthy shade of deep, inky navy blue, that looks exactly like the sky at midnight. I know, I know… sounds risky. But I’m all about fashion-risking these days…

So I say, go have fun and try this look. Say hello to inks and indigos, which are richer alternatives to ultra dark black (which is still on) and the always traditional red lacquers. Chanel’s Blue Satin is new for spring and it’s being snapped up by the us, the trendy. Go on and buy yours!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves