Travelling for work...

I’m just gonna say right away, whoever came up with the idea of early morning flights, it would be in their best interest to not cross paths with me today.

What am I supposed to do?

Wake up at 2 am? Go zombie?

Or just catch my zzzs at the airport?

Ok, I know... It’s none of your business.

So, today…I mean, this morning… Okay, tonight… whatever... I went to Bilbao to see one of my new clients. Nice meeting, some pretty useful information (one piece good news, even), some presents (hihihihi), and back to Madrid. Nothing major... just something I have to do from time to time, which helps getting out from the rutine. So yeah... good thing.

Even if it means a hell of a hard and exhausting week afterwards.
.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

#ChezAgnesWritings: Sorpresas de Primavera