Change of look...

... or back to my own self.


Sometime ago, I mentioned how disturbed I was after some guy at work had identified me as "the nice blond girl in the Cat. department". Really... it got me into thinking, or rather, it confirmed my suspicions... my hair colour was way lighter that it should be.

So yesterday, I decided it was time for a change. I called my hairdresser (who knows me since I was a tottler), and asked her for a date on saturday...

And that's precisely where I come from. Four long hours of hairdressing, talking and gossip. And I can happily say I look just fantastic... cause I look like me. Just how I should. My chocolate brown locks are back. I'm back. I've decided to post a pic here, just in case you want to take a look and, frankly, because one always looks gorgeous after going to the heairdresser...

I have to say I couldn't help looking myself in the shopping windows every now and then on my way home, cause I love the results. It was so totally worth it... and with those huge Armani sunglasses I bought in Milan, I even looked like a starlett... and don't I love it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Historias policiacas para los que buscan emociones fuertes

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera