One night stand...

But his face tell me it's goodbye
Just like nothing happened tonight
But if I had one chance I'd do it all over again...
One nigh stand, I don't think he's coming back for more
He was only looking for a one night stand,
I don't think he's coming back for more
No, no...


So... I remember myself telling you, didn't I, Belle? Nothing was going to happen with IT Boy. Well? surprise, surprise!! It's thursday, and it's very unlikely that he'll be writing any time soon. Not that I'll be waiting, anyway... So, there. I told you. Didn't I? But seriously, I knew it. Good thing I didn't get alll yupi-yupi about it.

But I knew, right from the start... it happens to me sometimes, I have this very clear-as-water feeling about something. Anything, really. But specially with this kind of things. I would be past pretentious to say I can actually explain how it works, but I know the feeling, and I recognize it as soon as it presents itself. It's like a certainty... I don't know where it comes from, but suddenly, it's there, and it's usually quite accurate. So that's why I tend to not ignore it... cause it's usually right.

That's why I wasn't that exited. That's why, sincerely, I'm also not disappointed. Anyway...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 733

#ChezAgnesWritings: Bailan las aves