Update 't is!!

Ok… so, nearly back. Nearly. I can’t believe there’s one week left of exams yet. Wish I could be finished by now… damn law!!

Anyway, I’m quite happy today. Besides the decision methods exam (which went ok), yesterday was a good day: no work, carrot cake (jesus… I can’t help smile just by the mention of it... ok... I'm dripping the keybord now... enough!!!) and, finally… my CDs!!!

Yeah, been waiting them for a while now: Norah Jones new release “Not too late. Deluxe edition” both whith Carla Bruni’s new CD too, all, with shipping and everything, still cheaper than if I had bought them here in Spain. Amazing, but true. Haven’t had the chance to listen to them yet, though, listen to them carefully and thoroughly, that is, cause I’ve been able to give them both a quick go during my intense working schedule today. Anyway… they sound promising, and that just pleases me beyond imagination.

Cause that’s the thing of buying through the internet… I mean… it looks so easy it’s makes me feel guilty every time I do it (and I’ve been shopping quite a bit in the last few days, gotta check my account), specially if you have an open account already, when you only have to find, select and click, and it’s on your way home. Amazon’s good, but apple store? OMG, those people sure now how to satisfy their clients!!! (and empty their pockets too)

Ok, ok… yesterday was Belle’s birthday and I had the indecency of leaving her a message on her voice mail first thing in the morning… imagine: just woken up, no coffee running through my veins… it was just hilarious. Hahahahaah. Latter (with coffee) I wrote her a decent and enjoyful text message and now, just for the record, I say

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!

We’ll just have to celebrate it next weekend and, believe me darling, that’s SOOOO going to happen… we’re burning the city on Saturday, trust me!!!

24… clock ticking in the countdown to the ¼ of a century… can you believe it? Sometimes I can’t help but wonder how on earth is possible for time to run so quickly… it’s really scary.

En fin, y ahora un poquillo de español, que si no se me desamansan las fieras, y como dudo mucho que si quiera os hayáis dado cuenta de que se puede escuchar música en éste, mi blog (Clicad sobre el icono de Jaime Cullum en la columna de la izquierda), con lo que la música hace por los malos humos, pues no me queda otra que escribir en ésta, mi lengua materna, que además, seguro que jode a los catalanes…

En fin. El examen de métodos de ayer… bueno. Un problema lo he clavado seguro, lo que me garantiza un 2’5, y como otro problema de 2 puntos creo que tb lo tengo bien pues… como que espero aprobar. Cómo deciros que llegó un momento del examen en que no sabía qué hacer con tanto papel, el ordenador, el enunciado (era un examen con material)… caos total. Y sin regla para hacer las gráficas… una cosa tremenda. Los otros dos problemas parecían fáciles, pero nanai… en uno no me aparecía la función objetivo dentro del papel (entregar la mesa hubiera sido un tanto incómodo) así que tuve que ingeniármelas y el otro… ¿podéis creeros que de 6 modelos de transporte que hay, me cayera justo el que no sé hacer? Olé por Murphy, el desgraciado…

Pero bueno, yo creo que puedo aprobar, y eso es lo que cuenta…

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Historias policiacas para los que buscan emociones fuertes

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera