Over? Already?

Ok. It’s nearly over. Talked to my boss yesterday to know if she wanted me to work the first week of March or not. Seems like the latter, so, that means I’ve got 20 days of internship left. 20… I can’t believe how quick that went.

It feels a little disappointing, anyway, that she didn’t even blink when I told her. I mean, honestly, I’m sure I’ve been (I am, still) useful for them. I wish she had just said something else other than “I don’t think it’s necessary for you to come”. She wasn’t rude or anything, don’t get me wrong… far from that. We had a little chit chat too… but, I don’t know, it’s just feels weird. I, too, felt extremly relieved. I even exit the office with a smile on my face. Over, already?

Ok, exams are nearly over too.
Hopefully tomorrow I’ll get along with my responsible self and finally have and efficient day. Although, I know I just wished... I've been trying hard to concentrate, I promise, it just seems to be far too difficult lately. I'm tired, that's the problem. Worn off. I wish I just had the energy...

It’s been this way the whole semester, as you all know. Working & studying wasn’t such a good idea after all, at least in my case. You’re awfully tired by the time you get home (aka. No study), and have nothing done by the time the exams arrive, so yeah, crap! I only have myself to blame, though. I swear, next semester, NO working. At all. Concentrating ONLY on classes (well, not only, but sure MAINLY). The money is good, but I have enough saved up to keep going for a while, hopefully.

So now I just have one exam to study for, and I'm going to have to do exceptionally well to get a good mark. Which makes me think, I really don’t know if I want to know the marks just yet… I mean, it’s fantastic to live in the limbo for a while. Ignorance is a bliss the say, and I couldn’t agree more at the moment. Knowledge can mean good and bad news, and I’m not sure I’m just as prepared for the latter…

Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
¡Cucu!
¿Qué tal anda la pequeña Pumuki? Ya he leído en el blog que cansada y harta de los exámenes...Tranquila que todo tiene su fin y ya te queda muy poquito para acabar. Ahora piensa en el semestre que te queda para descansar y aprovechar para hacer lo que te apetece (aunque tengas que estudiar un poco "in between").
Por cierto, muchas gracias por las diversas felicitaciones (la del buzón de voz incluida, que me hizo mucha gracia...). A ver si es verdad que lo podemos celebrar aunque con el cansancio que debes llevar encima lo veo complicado para este finde...
En fin, mucho ánimo en este día previo al fin de los temidos exámenes....

Besotes gordos
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Hola Inés!
Veo que ya has terminado los exámenes,que bien eh?Ahora a descansar del estrés de los estudios y olvídate ya hasta Junio,pero empieza a estudiar con tiempo de antelación que no te agobies a última hora...
Sabes?yo he tenido esta tarde mi acto de graduación de fin de carrera...ha sido muy bonito,con concierto de piano y coro...ha sido un día especial,mi último día de universitario y me he emocionado un poco...ya os enviaré alguna foto mía con el traje y la banda naranja...
Besos nos vemos pronto!
Anónimo ha dicho que…
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!
Ya os envié las fotos
Un beso

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera

Los broches de Lea Stein