Tic, tac... Friday

After a depressing afternoon at uni yesterday due to Decision Methods class (which was kind of a dejà vu, and not a very pleasant one, I dare say) and the already long list of work to do, I felt like walking home, so that’s what I did. I’ve been doing it every so often… since class end these day relatively early and it’s not quite cold yet, it seem like the perfect option. It also allows me to think (which is something I do quite well while walking) and sing, which I do even with the looks of people I pass by.

But back to today…

TIC, TAC

TIC, TAC

TIC, TAC…



15 more minutes and I’ll be out.

Free…

Free for a nice and quiet weekend...

No parties this one.

Just me, maybe some cinema 2morrow

And OF COURSE, my dear Dr. House on sunday evening...

Can't wait!!!





You're invited...


15 more minutes and I'll be off...

And running to ECI too, where Jazz CDs from Universal are 40% off.

Can it get any more pleasing???

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

#ChezAgnesWritings: Sorpresas de Primavera