One done...

Ok, that makes it only 2 to go (at least for now).

Music to my ears.

Bit depressed, anyway, though “down” would be more correct… I don’t know, so many things could go wrong with my marks and all. Would be a little too difficult to explain right now (I’m so tired at the moment), but believe me… I won’t be in peace until Friday.

Today’s exam went quite smoothly, which is beyond satisfying for now. Anyway, I hate when teachers try to be nice after failing you a first time, as it happened today.

Less talk, better marks.

It so easy…

But NO. They have to chit-chat. Try to be your friends if only for a while... tell you how good you are, although you already know (Then why failing me, darling?) you know... hypocrites.

Hope tomorrow’s exams will come out as smoothly…

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Lunes de los 5 Sentidos 734

#ChezAgnesWritings: Sorpresas de Primavera