On and on, and on...

After having a very nice dinner with my family in a Tapas restaurant (it's not for nothing dear Tanya called me "Tapas" in Kopenhavn) my birthday celebrations were reduced to a lazy day of studying and a wonderful stratacciela ice-cream as dessert from the only place in the world (with the exeption of the little ice-cream shop near Holger... mmmm) from which I buy this flavour. No carta Nevada, no other shops... nothing. All of those strataccielas suck, believe, I'm the expert here. It's so delicious...

Well, that, an a wonderful bunch of emails, pnone calls and text messages on my mobile... you're all so sweet!!


As promised, big party with a "burning Madrid with dancing" intention will be as soon as possible.


When I get rid of horrorful exams (One week to go!!!).

An
d that's the meaning of the title of this post... here I am, the studying goes on, and on, and on...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recomendaciones de Agnes: “La Canción de Aquiles” y “Circe” de Madeline Miller

Historias policiacas para los que buscan emociones fuertes

Ilustraciones Chez Agnes: Bienvenida primavera